- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or honey/agave)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (mini works best)
- In a medium bowl add oats, chia seeds, peanut butter, pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine. Mixture should be soft but not too sticky - if unable to roll into a ball with minimal mess, add 1/4 to 1/2 cup more oats.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop into hand and roll into 1 - 1 1/2 in balls.
- Recipe should yield 20-24 balls. Store in fridge.